Sunday, December 4, 2011

What Goes Around Comes Around

What is being depicted here?

No one gets this correct. refer comments for answer


Anirudh said...

Erirefny bs cbyrf

Harman Singh said...

nkvny cerprffvba yrnqvat gb punatvat cbyr fgnef?

Anand Shankar said...

It is called the Milankovitch Cycle..change in eccentricity of earths orbit from near circle to ellipse, change in the axial tilt of earth rotation and precession.

no one gets this